- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Boost Upper: Boost Offers Endless Energy In The Mountains, Temperature-Independent Cushioning And High Adaptability On Rocky Surfaces
- Upper: The Outsole Adapts To The Ground To Provide Maximum Traction On Uneven Terrain And Soft Ground
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Weldings For Protection
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: D97203
Men's Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Running Shoe
Hiking never felt better. Every ingredient in these shoes aims for comfort on long-distance hikes. The sock-like build and adidas Primeknit upper hug your foot for an adaptive, snug feel with every step. The Torsion bar provides a stable, controlled and natural flex of the midsole and foot.