- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Energized Stability: Firmer BOOST on the medial side provides added stability that guides the foot from heel-strike to a neutral toe-off.
- Torsion System: A system that moves with the foot for a smooth, supportive transition from landing to push-off.
- Solar Propulsion Rail: Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run.
- Fitcounter: Supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilles tendon.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28064
Men's Adidas SolarGlide ST 19 Running Shoe
Reach your goals in these men's shoes designed for long-distance runners. They feature energised dual-density cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a super smooth, stable ride. A stability rail keeps your stride feeling balanced, and a moulded heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely.