- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New Haptic Print gives lightweight precision reinforcement, providing durable midfoot support.
- Responsive BOOST midsole plus the Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot for a smooth run.
- Engineered mesh flex-fold ribs that are based on a NASA spacesuit and provides flexibility, breathability and support where it is need most.
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride and the Continental Rubber gives you superior traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28062
Men's Adidas SolarGlide 19 Running Shoe
Reach your goals in these men's shoes designed for long-distance runners. They feature energized cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a smooth and comfortable ride. A stability rail keeps your stride feeling balanced, and a moulded heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely. The neutral workhorse running shoe built for the bulk of your training.