- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Air mesh upper; Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
- Responsive Boost midsole; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Weight: 11.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28058
Men's Adidas Solar Boost 19 Running Shoe
There's no such thing as an ordinary run. These men's shoes provide targeted support and optimal comfort for everyday long-distance running. Inspired by NASA technology, the mesh upper has stitched-in areas of reinforcement for precisely calibrated support. Responsive cushioning returns energy to your stride to give you a smooth, confident ride.