- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New for this model:
- The Adizero training last is slightly wider and a more accommodating forefoot that still has a great race fit.
- Now with a faster heel-to-toe transition thanks to the torsion system underfoot.
- A more simplified upper design with light engineered mesh that adapts for all-temperature breathability pairs with internal reinforcements.
- Redesigned bottom tooling gives increased traction and higher responsiveness.
- BOOST temperature-independent cushioning for maximum comfort and energy return.
- Symmetrical Energy Rail helps guide the foot for a smooth run.
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28861
Men's Adidas Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe
These men's race-ready shoes deliver maximum comfort from the starting gun to the finish line. Ideal for long-distance training, they feature responsive BOOST cushioning for the highest level of energy return. A stability rail helps guide your stride, and the engineered mesh upper locks down your heel and midsole for a secure fit. The rubber Stretchweb outsole is inspired by adidas' fastest running shoe for a smooth, flexible ride.
Winner of our Best Shoe to Tackle Heartbreak Hill JackRabbit Award! Shop all the winners here